Today’s #rainybrandingtuesday is going to let the images do the talking.
It may sound a bit of a cliché but contrary to popular belief, trust me: especially when you attend a networking event outside of your comfort zone (ie. clients’ not industry-related) most people would expect you to give them a business card.
Business cards can be:
- something to look at if embarassed
- a way – for people like me – to remember names
- a way to realise cruelty-free whether that person is someone potentially interested in your services
but above all, a way to showcase your committment to business.
What I wanted to show you is some of the good cards I’ve been collecting over the years. This is instalment oneand more will come!
(note: unless stated, designs are NOT by Rainy London Branding / Fabio Benedetti)
To read more on business cards, print some or simply find some inspiration:
- Great solutions with affordable prices http://uk.moo.com/products/business-cards.html
- UK-based, small printers with amazing quality http://www.ripedigital.co.uk
- Large company with outstanding products and quality http://www.printing.com/uk/home?
- Some inspo http://webdesignledger.com/inspiration/51-unique-business-cards-that-will-make-your-mind-explode
- Crazy solutions! http://mashable.com/2013/05/16/crazy-business-cards/
- Creativity pays off http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009/05/100-really-creative-business-cards/
A collection of translation examples by @traducirco http://www.traducirco.com/2013/02/tarjetas-de-visita-de-traductores.html